Team Lead Intelligence
Leading role in Business and Customer Intelligence & predictive modeling
You are passionate about data and understand how it can play a central role in the strategic decisions that steer the company. You’ll play a lead role in transforming the value that data & analytics bring and in taking intelligence solutions and competence to the next level. You are a self-starter and you possess the core analytical and technical skills that come along with this. You are experienced in turning raw data into predictive models that are used to steer commercial performance.
- Be a trusted and strategic partner to the organization as Emesa adopts analytics as a key driver for their strategic commercial choices and challenges
- Be the mentor and guide to the junior data analysts in ensuring their success and providing the right kind of challenges
- Play a key role in the transformational initiatives that are on Emesa’s roadmap - like optimizing the recommendation (next best offer) algorithm, developing and optimizing the media attribution model, developing and tuning the predictive media spend model etc.
- Track relevant organizational KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations to the leadership on a regular basis
- Help with ongoing efforts to apply advanced analytics methodologies and machine learning for targeted marketing efforts and in generating personalized web content
- Work creatively to automate data processes and ad-hoc analyses and help business with self-service
Desired skills & experience Team Lead Intelligence
- A university degree in econometrics, mathematics, physics, information science or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience with marketing and customer analytics. Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus
- Expertise with building models and doing complex analysis in R or Python, and eventual automation of solutions
- Experience with relational databases; strong SQL & Excel skills
- Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate your findings to a diverse audience
- Flexible and a team-player, with the ability to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving business needs
- Focused on, and caring for the success of the business teams that you serve
What can you expect from Emesa?
- An excellent salary and pension plan
- Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
- Lots of room for your creativity & growth
- A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
- Compensation of travelling expenses