Interim & recruitment
in data-driven marketing
CRM & Loyalty Analyst, Brussels
In the role as CRM & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups
- Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards and engagement across multiple customer groups
- Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
- Deep knowledge of data governance, data analysis and statistical modelling.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Inteligence, Marketing (Inteligence), Statistic, Mathematics, Psychology or a similar field.
- The ability to perform advanced analysis, draw conclusions from customer data and communicate effectively.
- Experience in working with SQL, R or Python.
- Keen to learn new tools and models and motivated to share your knowledge with IKEA peers.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills, a great eye for detail, a critical mindset and a curious attitude.
- Curious for customer behavior in relation to loyalty programs and CRM and have broad knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Motivated by increasing customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer first mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships.
- Knowledge of English and French or Dutch.
What can you expect from IKEA?
- A challenging role in providing spot-on insights and advices.
- A competitive salary, 36 hours/week and an expanded renumeration package (incl. 13th month).
- A young and strongly motivated team.
- Great options for personal development.